|Photo used with permission. Property Walt Disney Company.|
- Discuss challenges to fossil fuel and renewable energy use with regard to human development and consumption.
- Explore how human decision-making affects animals and the environment.
- Learn about diversity by acknowledging that conservation involves many people with different beliefs, interests and backgrounds.
- Develop new directions of thought and become motivated to get involved in conservation in their own lives and communities.
- Use a problem-based approach to create a conservation plan of action with their new found skills and fresh perspective.
- Understand the importance of teamwork as an important tool in both conservation and everyday life.