Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Wild About Your Blog Award: Prototype is Ready!

Since several nice bloggy friends have given me awards, I decided that in addition to giving out some additional Sunshine Awards that I would come up with my own award for some of my personal favorites.
Well, since the boys have been into playing zoo the last few days, I asked them to help me design an award by creating some zoo art work. They were happy to help.
Big Bro got busy making his zebra, turtle, lion, and alligator. Then, Little Bro pitched in and made a giraffe and a monkey.
I cut their artwork out and laid them on a paper.
Then, Dear Hubby pitched in by scanning the artwork in and then, adding the text.
Making this award really was a family affair to create this award for our special favorite blogs. 
So, here is the prototype of the brand spankin' new award...

I might tweak it a little before awarding it, as right now, it looks a little fuzzy...but it will be a very unique award, designed for you by Big Bro and Little Bro. 


Wild About Your Blog Award

Over the weekend, I will work at spreading some Sunshine with the Sunshine Award and roaring about some awesome favorites (with this new Wild About Your Blog Award).
Am also getting geared up to announce something neat for all of my followers and subscribers...so, if you do not already follow or subscribe, you may want to do so...it's gonna be fun!!!

5 comments:

Mommy Moment said...

Brilliant...You always amaze me...every single day! How did I get so lucky to become your friend?
Your whole family did an amazing job on making this amazing award. I am going to tweet this for you, I think EVERYONE should see it!

(hugs)
Jody

Pebblekeeper ~ Angie said...

love the artwork wild button! Great Fresh Idea. :)

Counting Coconuts said...

Oh this is just too cute! I never thought about creating an award - what a good idea!

Unknown said...

LOVE it!

Patty said...

Now that is cute!

We are happy to announce our gifted pilot program starting Fall of 2014!

We are happy to announce our gifted pilot program starting Fall of 2014!
***This program is for residents of Florida only...

More Gifted Program Details!

More Gifted Program Details!
Sunrise Learning Lab™ and its Gifted Pilot Program belong to Colleen Murray Bowers. © 2014 Colleen Murray Bowers.

  © Sunrise Learning Lab™ Updated-Copyrighted-Owned-Trademarked by ©Colleen Murray Bowers Sunrise Learning Lab™ Note: Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates orignally assisted with original blog template but has NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER to this blog.

Back to TOP