Saturday, May 29, 2010

Leptir has awarded Sunrise Learning Lab an Award...Thank you!

This morning, I awoke to find that Sunrise Learning Lab has an award from one of my favorite bloggy friends, Nataša over at her lovely blog, Leptir


Thank you, Nataša.


Her wonderful blog is in Croatian, but can be translated into English or any other language you wish when you visit. It is full of neat Montessori ideas and inspirations. I actually love looking at it in Croatian for a few minutes first to see if there are any words I can figure out before I hit the translate button and switch it to translate into English.


Need to work at making a reciprocal award to give back to her, as she deserves an award for always coming up with interesting works and nice posts on her blog. Also need to come up with an award for other bloggy friends and readers, as when you share your ideas on your blogs or when you comment here, it makes for a nice day.


Here is the lovely award she gave me...thanks again, Nataša. 


Hope that you and all readers of my blog are having a happy weekend!


 

1 comment:

Leptir (Nataša) said...

Wow, Colleen, so nice and kind words about my blog and my work. Thanks so much!

I'm blushing :-))

We are happy to announce our gifted pilot program starting Fall of 2014!

We are happy to announce our gifted pilot program starting Fall of 2014!
***This program is for residents of Florida only...

More Gifted Program Details!

More Gifted Program Details!
Sunrise Learning Lab™ and its Gifted Pilot Program belong to Colleen Murray Bowers. © 2014 Colleen Murray Bowers.

  © Sunrise Learning Lab™ Updated-Copyrighted-Owned-Trademarked by ©Colleen Murray Bowers Sunrise Learning Lab™ Note: Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates orignally assisted with original blog template but has NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER to this blog.

Back to TOP