Sandra has been an awesome person to do continents swaps with...she found and made some wonderful things, so I was very excited that she wanted to do this scavenger hunt, too...
So, with no further ado, here is what she did with her family:
- 1 loaf of bakery baguette
- 3 TB olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 medium-large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ball of Buffalo style mozzarella, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves, sliced
- salt, to taste
Veggie Lady Bugs: Slice a cherry tomato half for the head. Then attach lady bug sports with bits of olive. in half. Use the ranch and cream cheese mixture to attach the tomato to a slice of cucumber or eggplant; attach the other
Veggie Caterpillars: Cut cauliflower into florets. Use the ranch and cream cheese mixture to attach the pieces of cauliflower together. Then attach shredded carrot for legs and asparagus for antennae.