Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Twitter Party Format


Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ScannerThis has been added as a post to protect my intellectual property of my concept for a Twitter party.
How my format works is that the week prior to the party, there is a competition to rally the most number of participants from a given pool of people (for instance, a school would rally its school community...a homeschool would rally its homeschool community, etc.) They would have to visit vendors' websites, then fill out entries on my blog, Sunrise Learning Lab.
Then, during the night of the Twitter party, the pool of participants who garners the most entries wins the grand prize. In the event of a tie, then Random.Org would be used to decide the tie.
These party packs will all be rather large, so a disclaimer pack will be given to the winner explaining that they are responsible for any applicable taxes.
There will also be a disclaimer on my blog during the contest period thru the Twitter party time.
The Twitter party will be used to have fun and give away very nice prizes for individuals. The pool of participants can decide if they all want to attend or elect one person to attend.
Twitter party participants will be asked questions realted to the products being given away and correct answers are considered as entries for the prizes.
This is my intellectual property to this original and creative format to do a combo. blog giveaway and Twitter party. People are welcome to use my format, provided that they give me credit and refer to my format as the @F5th format. Only family friendly Twitter parties will be granted permission to use my intellectual property format.
Please just let me know you are going to use my format, be sure to follow me on Twitter, and site @F5th as you tell about your Twitter party format.
If someone misuses this or does not ask, I will seek damages for violation of my intellectual property rights...but that won't happen, right? Everyone should play nice in the sand box, so to speak!

We are happy to announce our gifted pilot program starting Fall of 2014!

We are happy to announce our gifted pilot program starting Fall of 2014!
***This program is for residents of Florida only...

More Gifted Program Details!

More Gifted Program Details!
Sunrise Learning Lab™ and its Gifted Pilot Program belong to Colleen Murray Bowers. © 2014 Colleen Murray Bowers.

  © Sunrise Learning Lab™ Updated-Copyrighted-Owned-Trademarked by ©Colleen Murray Bowers Sunrise Learning Lab™ Note: Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates orignally assisted with original blog template but has NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER to this blog.

Back to TOP