Thursday, September 17, 2009

An Awesome Find!

Well, what can I say but that I LOVE it when I find something unexpected at a consignment or thrift store.
Well, this week, right looking at me in the window was a pair of wooden clogs from Holland...I thought for sure that they had to be fake and out of plastic for Halloween...but when I went in and saw them, there they were, never worn, with the tags inside the shoes saying made in Holland and all! Handpainted clogs! Our continents boxes keep getting bigger and bigger. We currently have a continents closet...may need a continents room.
The boys love putting these clogs on...they now want to do a whole study about shoes from around the world, which I might just work into our daily work somehow...

No comments:

We are happy to announce our gifted pilot program starting Fall of 2014!

We are happy to announce our gifted pilot program starting Fall of 2014!
***This program is for residents of Florida only...

More Gifted Program Details!

More Gifted Program Details!
Sunrise Learning Lab™ and its Gifted Pilot Program belong to Colleen Murray Bowers. © 2014 Colleen Murray Bowers.

  © Sunrise Learning Lab™ Updated-Copyrighted-Owned-Trademarked by ©Colleen Murray Bowers Sunrise Learning Lab™ Note: Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates orignally assisted with original blog template but has NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER to this blog.

Back to TOP